Pursuant to Joint Resolution No. 03 of the Congress of the Philippines approved by the President on February 17, 2015, and after due publication of the same in the Official Gazette on March 23, 2015, the Human Rights Victims’ Claims Board through HRVCB Resolution No. 003-2015 sets the extension of the period to file applications by human rights violations victims (HRVVs) during Martial Law –
TO COMMENCE ON APRIL 8, 2015.
TO TERMINATE ON MAY 30, 2015.
1. Personal filing is required. Applications cannot be accepted by mail.
2. Submission of notarized statement narrating the human rights violation together with supporting documentsand/or notarized statement of 2 persons with personal knowledge of the violation plus 2 government issued IDs and/or Birth Certificate/Marriage Certificate/Death Certificate as the case may be.
3. Scheduled filing of applications. No walk-ins. Please call the HRVCB offices in UP ISSI Building Diliman Quezon City or the HRVCB Regional Desks located in Regional Offices of the Commission on Human Rights for the proper schedule. You can also email us at email@example.com
4. Acknowledgment Receipt with the photo and signature of the applicant who filed the application will be issued. This does not automatically entitle the victim to reparation or recognition. This is just a proof of acceptance of the application. The validity of all claims shall be decided upon by the Divisions of the Board.
5. For claimants who are abroad please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Failure to file application within the said period is deemed a waiver of the right to file claim for reparation and recognition under Republic Act No. 10368.
7. For more information, please visit our official website at www.hrvclaimsboard.gov.ph or contact us at 0999-505-9737, (02) 373-4847 or (02) 533-1872.